Eco Friendly Wooden String Hopper Press - String Hopper Mould, Each
Made of Gansuriya Wood / Poovarasan Maram
Made in Jaffna, Sri Lanka
Holes in the plate are purposely made smaller to allow the user to make them larger as required. If the holes are not large enough to your needs, you may need to make them bigger matching to the desired size using a sharp metal object. We advise to make one hole bigger at a time rather than all at once.
- Wood is varnished only the outside to protect the wood.
- Inside of the mould is not varnishes to avoid any contamination with food preparation.
- Wash thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- DO NOT soak in water as this will may make the product out of shape and unusable.
- Also, the varnish may dissolve in water by leaving the product in contact with water and other liquid for longer than necessary.
Product of Sri Lanka