Ever Ceylon Premium Quality Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 500ml
Raw & natural cold-pressed. Use as Cooking, Baking, Natural skin moisturiser, Strengthen nails & hair.
Famed for its fertile earth, the isle of Sri Lanka lays claim to the production of one of the most demanded, respected and nourishing natural resources the world over; Coconuts.🥥 This bountiful tree has long been ingrained within many facets of Sri Lankan culture and has thus led to a keen understanding of perfected growth and high yields.
Celebrated as the 'Healthiest Oil on Earth', Ever Ceylon Virgin Coconut Oil is the richest natural source of Lauric Acid. It also has effective anti-viral˛ anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
We believe nature has all the answers - we just bottle it for you. ♥♥♥
Not hydrogenated˛ No additives or preservatives. Made in Sri Lanka from sustainable hand picked coconut sources.
Benefits of Coconut Oil by Ever Ceylon:
- Premium quality and hand-picked coconuts.
- UK Soil Association certified Organic (GB-ORG-005)
- 100% raw & natural cold-pressed organic coconut oil with no trans fats, no additives or preservatives.
- High in Lauric acid, Non-hydrogenated, Pure & Unrefined
- Dairy-Free, Cholesterol Free and Gluten Free and suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Ethically sourced and produced with hand-pick mature coconuts in Sri Lanka
- Fry | Bake | Roast | Spread | Skin & Hair
- Natural skin moisturiser
- Strengthen nails and hair
- Chemical-free hair conditioner
- Oil pulling
- Weight loss
- Baby care
- Pet care
Extracted from fresh hand-picked mature coconuts, harvested from coconut estates in Sri Lanka
100% Organic Coconut Oil
Virgin Coconut oil is obtained by the mechanical process without subjecting it to any chemical changes by applying mild heat treatment not exceeding 50°C, which have been purified by a physical process such as filtration
Products are just containing the natural aroma of coconut oil and free from any off-flavours
The typical physical characteristic of coconut oil is free from adulterants, water, visible sediments, added colouring and flavouring substances, extraneous matter & chemicals
Specific to coconut aroma.
Country of Origin Sri Lanka