Handmade Cooking Terracotta Clay Pot with Lid, 8 inch diameter and 5 inch deep
පියන සමඟ අතින් සාදන ලද ටෙරාකොටා මැටි බඳුන
கையால் செய்யப்பட்ட சமையல் டெரகோட்டா களிமண் பானை மூடியுடன்
Pot de cuisine en terre cuite fait main avec couvercle
Olla de barro de terracota para cocinar hecha a mano con tapa
Handgemachter Kochtopf aus Terrakotta-Ton mit Deckel
This handmade Cooking Terracotta Clay Pot is ideal for cooking Biriyani and also everyday cooking to match with your authentic recipes to give the best natural taste and aroma to your everyday food.
This Traditional Terracotta Clay Pot is suitable to make biriyani, curries, rices and even for frying and tempering.
- Diameter - 8 inches
- Depth - 5 inches
- Weight - 2.5kg
- Capacity - 2 liters approximately
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
- DO NOT place this pot straight in high flame as it could damage and crack the pot.
- This clay pot must require to season before use
Slowly season the clay pot with water under low flame before first use.
- Thoroughly wash before use with a mild detergent and rinse thoroughly.
- Hand wash only.
- This is a handmade item, as a result small blemishes, uneven surface and edges are expected.
- This cookware is suitable for Gas and Wood fire.
- Actual item may be slightly different from the images.